Senior Project Manager sought to join a fast-growing AI-powered FinTech business, working directly with the Head of Engineering.
The Senior PM will support the growing Engineering team by owning project governance, planning and reporting procedures and processes, for both Solution Delivery and Management Reporting.
You will maintain dashboards, ensuring full traceability at all levels; ensure proactive and consistent tracking, RAID management and change control' and develop and maintain a library of tools and templates, ensuring that they are well utilised and developed across teams for consistent presentation and reporting.
- Track-record as a Project Manager, ideally within the Financial Services or FinTech sector.
- Project experience including design, planning, governance and implementation of projects and programmes as well as tools and techniques for issues and risk management, decision making and reporting with rigour.
- Knowledge of Waterfall/Agile SCRUM project methodologies, and the project lifecycle, ideally PMP/PRINCE2 certified.
- Technology background and experience of the SDLC and delivery.
- Experience delivering both software delivery and cloud and infrastructure projects.
This an exciting opportunity to take on an important role in a FinTech business at the forefront of AI and Innovation. Please apply with a recent CV to Nick@DaVarsi.com.
Salary in the region of £100K + Package to start ASAP.