Channel Performance Manager - Web & App Job Type:
upto £55,000 + packageLocation:
Rosie WhelanThe Organisation:
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a Fortune 250 company which is the world's largest restaurant group with over 40,000 restaurants across the globe. They are a billion-pound business with over 900 restaurants run by our 28,000 restaurant team and have received a number of accolades in recognition of our commitment to their employees, including being named as Britain's Top Employer three years running. They are committed to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. They're proud of the unique culture that they have built, one where everyone can be their best self, make a difference and have fun!The Key Role Functions:
As the E-Commerce Channel Performance Manager, you will be in charge of driving the their Digital Mobile and Web Channels. You will create a test and learn culture and optimise channel performance for both the App and Web through A/B testing. This role will work closely with and report into the On Premise Channel Lead in which you will to develop and evolve the platforms through data-led insight.Responsibilities: Performance & Reporting:
- Use digital analytics to identify opportunities to drive growth and optimise performance.
- Lead on analysis and reporting of digital data, primarily from Google Analytics.
- Present test recommendations, results and forward-looking action plans to key stakeholders, gaining buy-in and ongoing support.
- Compile and share reporting on channel performance with the team and wider stakeholders, equipping the wider business with the right information
- Leverage data from site experience tracking tools to collect, analyse and report on customer journeys, interactions, and touchpoints, as well as conversion funnel performance.
- Employ a wide range of tools, combine quantitative and qualitative data to learn how users are engaging with our channel and then create one cohesive story
- Use A/B testing to continuously experiment and test out your hypotheses for growth. You will need the ability to fail fast, take learnings and use this to inform the next test.
- Leverage data & customer insight to challenge the status quo, continuously optimising performance through an agile test-and-learn approach.
- Conduct deep dives into performance, generating key learnings to drive future sales and profitability.
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Required:
- Support decision-making across the business, acting on facts/information rather than emotion or perception.
- Work collaboratively, creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, while focusing on action and results.
- Gain cross-functional alignment to recommend corrective actions, new or enhanced tools, processes, and procedures to ensure the channels are performing at their most optimal.
- Assist the marketing department with a variety of day-to-day tasks, being on hand to perform ad-hoc duties when required.
- A background in E-commerce with experience of managing and driving channel performance
- Experience in A/B or multivariate testing - motivated to constantly experiment, test hypotheses to advance our growth ambitions
- Qualitative and Quantitative analysis experience, specifically relating to UX optimization and test case generation for A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience working in a fast-paced and agile work environment
- Confident user of E-Commerce analytics tools and are proficient in MS Excel.
- You have a proven record of taking learnings and using them to inform future propositions
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to talk to people at all levels of the business, making the complex feel simple
- A good knowledge of Visualisation methods & tools e.g. Tableau, Previous experience on campaign management, tagging and event set up
- Project Management experience
- Confident reporting on the conversion funnel, visitor types and their intentions.
- Knowledge of marketing metrics and data sources relating to paid and organic search, SEO, display, video and/or social.