LIBOR - Paralegal - Banking - Finance - Document review - Structured notes - Securities
A large tier-1 investment bank is looking for two paralegals help manage contract renegotiation and amendment processes resulting from LIBOR transition in respect of structured notes.
The recruits will sit within Credit Suisse General Counsel Division, and will be part of the wider structured notes legal support team and will work closely with colleagues with a wide range of experience in Asia, London and New York. In addition, the recruits will work closely with front office and other divisions in the bank.
- Preparation of legal documentation based on agreed precedents;
- Review of legal documentation prepared by external counsel;
- Assisting with document review tasks;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and efficient transaction execution
- At least 1 year transactional paralegal experience, experience of working in an investment bank an advantage
- Good working knowledge of structured securities documentation and issuance processes
- Ability to manage multiple transactions and prioritize where appropriate
- Pro-active attitude and willingness to take ownership of work
- Excellent documentation drafting skills and attention to detail
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.