Motor Vehicle Assessor
£20 - £30 per hour
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Motor Vehicle Assessor for 3 days a week initially until Friday 2nd July, with review to be extended at an FE college in Lancashire.
Required some short term cover for a Level 2 Assessor in Motor Vehicle.
This would be for three days per week to start as soon as possible, subject to the checks.
Timetable as follows:
* Monday: 8:30am - 12, 1pm - 4:30pm
* Tuesday: 8:30am - 12, 1pm - 4:30pm
* Wednesday: 8:30am - 12, 1pm - 4:30pm
Candidate needs to have
* Assessing Qualification
* Occupational Experience
* Relevant Level 3 Qualification
* Experience of Assessing Motor Vehicle apprenticeship frameworks
* Ideally experience of delivering or assessing the new autocare standard.
To find out more information on this role at an FE college in Lancashire, please apply today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.