Head of SencoLocation:
Up to £46,000 + benefitsContract Type:
I am working with a forward thinking, dynamic, successful and caring organisation, who are looking to add a Head of Senco to their team. My client...
About the role
- Offers commitment to staff development and long-term career planning.
- Offers excellent non pay benefits
- Is commitment to staff wellbeing.
- Has excellent facilities and working environment.
- Is financially strong with ambitious ongoing staff and campus expansion and development plans.
- Offers job satisfaction - creating opportunity for all.
- Has happy staff - 9 out of 10 staff would recommend working here!
The role is full time (37 hours), permanent.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Head of Senco. You will be responsible for High Needs Learners and the management and quality of all additional learning support across the College and to support the Director of Progression Studies to provide academic leadership and management for the department.The successful candidate will:
- Degree Level qualification or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant subject area.
- Level 7 Specialist Assessor qualification for access arrangements.
- GCSEs at Grade C / Level 4 or above in English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Experience of managing support for learners with EHCPs and a wide range of learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Experience of arranging exam support and timetables to support the needs of leaners.
- Knowledge of current issues facing the FE Sector and of Disability Equality and the SEND Code of Practice.