Exams Access Arrangements Assessor
Greater Manchester & Lancashire
£21-25 per hour
Morgan Hunt is working with some of the leading Further Education Colleges in Manchester to recruit a Level 7 SpLD Assessor on a part-time temporary contract.
* Working in the Special Education Needs department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be carrying out diagnostic assessments to determine individual learner's possible access arrangements, reasonable adjustments and special considerations, using the Form 8 Assessments, set by JCQ criteria.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* Post Graduate qualification in individual assessment equivalent to Level 7
* A Specialist Teaching Qualification, with current SpLD Assessment Practising certificate
* Level 2 (GCSE A*- C) in English and Maths - minimum
* Experience carrying out Form 8 Access Arrangements
* A working knowledge of current JCQ guidelines
* A DBS on the Update Service, or the willingness to apply for one
* Availability ASAP
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.