IPS Mental Health Employment SpecialistFull timeLeeds£22,183 - £24,491Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with this Charity in West Yorkshire to recruit two IPS Employment Specialists.This organisation delivers specialist mental health employment and job retention services. Purpose of the role;
To provide an IPS employment support service in line with organisation's values to individuals who are accessing secondary mental health services in Leeds. Main Responsibilities;
- You will be required to manage a caseload of clients who have experienced mental health difficulties and who are unemployed.
- You will be expected to deliver the Individual Placement and Support (IPS) approach according to the key principles of IPS.
- GSCE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade C/4 or above
- Knowledge of the barriers faced and support required for people experiencing mental health difficulties in accessing and retaining paid employment
- Understanding of the Equality Act 2010
- Knowledge of job seeking and recruitment techniques
- Knowledge of Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Children and Young People
- Information, Advice & Guidance Qualification
- Relevant qualification in Mental Health
- Welfare reform and related benefits
- Knowledge of employment and mental health support service providers in Leeds
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.