Following an increase in strategic activity, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Project Manager on a 2 year fixed term basis to join their busy Information Technology team.
This role is a fixed term contract for 2 years working on a 37 hours per week basis. Also, it is either home based or located in our modern head office in Birkenhead, Wirral. The office is easily accesible from most transport links with just a short walk from Hamilton Square train station and local bus routes. Free parking is provided to staff either on site or nearby.
Based in their modern head office in Birkenhead, Wirral. The office is easily accessible from most transport links with just a short walk from Hamilton Square train station and local bus routes. Free parking is provided to staff either on site or nearby.Salary: £44,113 About the IT Project Manager Role:
The IT team within our client has several large-scale strategic projects agreed which include moving applications from on-premise to Cloud, implementing data dashboards / data warehouse functionality and implementing online tenant self-service solutions. They are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team at this exciting time.
The role of IT Project Manager reports directly to the Head of IT Project Delivery and has responsibility for managing the delivery of approved IT Projects and workstreams in strategic and functional areas.IT Project Manager Requirements:
IT Project Manager Benefits:
- Experience of managing projects using management techniques such as Prince 2, Agile or similar
- Experience of developing project plans to manage multiple workstreams, stakeholders and budgets
- Proven track record in delivering and supporting complex, inter dependant IT project implementations.
- Experience and knowledge of working effectively within an IT team environment, including infrastructure, networking, and development resources
- You will be someone with a positive and enthusiastic personality with a strong focus on delivery within targets of timeline, cost, and quality
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work (Essential)
- Able to work with colleagues of all levels, both internal and external
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must to help you positively contribute to the role and team you work in
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages and should have experience of Microsoft 365 utilities.
A full induction will be given to help you settle into your new role with an opportunity to meet new colleagues and find out more about our client.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Talent Management Programmes and e-learning access
- Wellbeing and Employee Engagement initiatives
- A subsidised on-site gym
- Free parking is provided to staff either on site or nearby
Our clients Values: Adaptability, Accountability, AmbitionIf you think you are suitable for this IT Project Manager role, please apply now!
Our client are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. They offer a range of family friendly policies and flexible working arrangements to support employees from different backgrounds.
They will positively encourage applications from candidates with protected characteristics which are under-represented in specific roles in accordance with Section 158 of the Equality Act 2010. Closing Date: