We are looking for methodical and dedicated IT Manager to join our leading client based in Oxford. You will be responsible for supporting a medium sized team with all technical tasks.
Role: IT Manager (Technical)
Salary: £33,000 - £55,000
Location: Cowley, Oxford
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday
- Coordinates IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users
- Ensures efficient and effective technology and Internet access for a group of users
- Organises troubleshooting or repair when necessary for IT equipment
- Oversees information security and maintains network and user security through hardware or software installation or through education
- Implements an IT budget for the organisation as a whole or for specific departments
- Tracks inventory and status for hardware and software throughout an organisation
- Establishes relationships with technology vendors
- Advises about organisation's IT equipment, networking, and connectivity needs and purchases products, parts, and services as necessary
- Supervises IT department staff, including setting schedules, implementing training, and assessing performance
- Manages a team of specialists in support, installation, networks, and purchase
- Works with human resources colleagues to identify staffing needs and participates in the hiring process
- Develops emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failure to preserve technology and data
- Specialises in IT needs for a certain industry, such as healthcare, manufacturing, or finance
- Researches and stays up-to-date regarding new IT equipment and solutions
- Strong Technical knowledge
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous management experience
If you are interested in the IT Manager role and believe you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit our website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.