Are you an experienced Service Desk Team Leader with a technical background looking to take your next step?
Virtuoso is seeking an experienced Service Desk Team Leader to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the successful candidate will lead a dedicated team (of 8 staff) responsible for delivering world class IT support to a large client (approx.1300 end users). They should have experience working in a customer facing service desk environment supporting Microsoft technologies.
At Virtuoso we strive to constantly wow our clients by obsessing over every step of the customer journey. The successful candidate will be passionate about technology with a willingness to learn, develop and will possess a blend of customer support and team management skills. They will have 2+ years' experience working in a customer facing service desk environment.
There are fantastic opportunities for technical development and career progression for the right candidate. Training is provided and encouraged for all staff. We pride ourselves on teamwork with diversity where everyone's opinions are heard and valued - across all levels of the business. We believe in delivering innovation by approaching situations with a positive and can-do attitude, challenging assumptions and finding the best way to achieve our goals as a team.
- Ensure the support team manage customer expectations throughout the support process and strive to maintain high customer satisfaction levels
- Provide leadership and management to the team, motivating team members to achieve their goals
- Provide a point of service escalation
- Improve team processes to meet applicable service level agreements
- Conduct quarterly reviews with all team members, including goal-setting
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in service planning, reporting and continuous improvement
- Maintain high positive Customer and user satisfaction and relationships
- Monitor and drive improvements to the internal Knowledge Base system
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years experience, working in a service desk environment with at least one of these as team leader or manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Primarily working from our head office in London (South Quay) - however travel may be required to client sites around London.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current Covid-19 situation, our teams are currently home-based ***
37.5 hours per week
We are committed to creating great jobs for great people, and provide:
- 21 days paid annual leave, per year (in addition to statutory bank holidays). Increases every year of service up to 5 years.
- Birthday Day Off - An additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Perkbox Employee Benefits Subscription - Perkbox offers our staff hundreds of perks, discounts, and freebies from big-name brands including discounted healthcare, gym membership and many more.
- Flexibility - We strive to be a great place to work, providing flexible work hours, great holiday entitlement and paid parental leave.
- Free Fruit - We provide unlimited fresh fruit, free of charge every day of the week. We want our team to be healthy and happy.
- Social Club - We hold a monthly social club with events such as axe-throwing, bowling and golf organised by our team.
- Great Office Environment - Great modern offices located in the heart of the London's financial district just a few minutes' walk from Canary Wharf.
- Funded Training and Development - Fully-paid technical courses, training and exams related to your personal development goals.
- Refer-a-friend Bonus - Earn great rewards by introducing new members and helping to grow our team. We're always on the lookout for great talent!
- Pension - We offer a workplace pension scheme with employer contributions from a competitive and flexible pension provider.
- More details on our company can be found on our careers page
Virtuoso is a forward-thinking IT managed services provider with offices in London and Auckland. We implement and manage business platforms and applications for our customers across the UK. They choose us as their integrated technology partner to help them harness the intelligent Microsoft Cloud. We offer a range of managed and professional services which focus on matching customer requirements to innovative technologies, delivering truly positive business outcomes. Read more about us here: https://virtuoso.tech/about/
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93724851