CRM Platforms and Data Quality ManagerContract: PermanentSalary: £45,000 - £50,000Location: Cambridge
Cambridge International prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world's best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners' potential.
These are exciting times for Cambridge International as we look to modernise our systems and strive to find creative and innovative ways to grow and improve our services and products to customers. You will be eager to roll your sleeves up and ensure that our CRM systems remain fit for purpose and provide vision, leadership and advance the business and user requirements. You are passionate about ensuring that our data remains accurate across our CRM Platform. You will be a strategic thinker, with excellent communication skills and ability to influence at a senior level. A full job description is available on our website, but here are some of the responsibilities and experience required:
- Effectively manage our customer data to ensure business processes are correct and that robust reporting is available.
- Ensure data flows sensibly between systems and that the flow is correctly documented. Liaise with our technical teams and across divisions to ensure they are used effectively
- Establish data entry protocols for all systems to ensure that data is entered in a manner that can be easily and effectively accessed
- Manage the input and maintenance of external data sources into Cambridge International CRM systems
- Collaborate and support end users to develop and access reports and deliver self-service reporting solutions
This is a key role for the International Network Division and the wider business and the following skills, experience, behaviours and qualifications are required for this role and form part of the selection criteria for shortlisting applications:
You will be ideally educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate or business discipline, or with equivalent relevant experienceSkills
- Strategic thinking to identify and recommend as to how we should best use CRM within Cambridge International
- Excellent analytical skills - manipulation, analysis, interpretation and communication of complex data
- Ability to use software to interrogate datasets
- Skilled in prioritising workloads, working under pressure and meeting regular deadlines.
- Extensive experience working and managing CRM systems - including different systems and datasets (C/4HANA, Zendesk, 8x8, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience of working with sales and marketing teams to make best use of available data
- Experience setting up, running and reporting on projects for Customer Services, Sales and Marketing campaigns
- Experience leading on data quality management projects
- Experience in work involving business data analysis
- Experience managing a team of highly specialised product owners
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding SLA's
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Support for professional qualifications
- Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches lead to innovation and create an atmosphere where everyone's contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you. The closing date for receipt of applications is 1st Augustand interviews will be held in week commencing 9th August 2021.If you are successful at interview stage, we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.