A fantastic new opportunity has been created due to growth. This is an opportunity for a proven Information Security Manager to work for a business that invests in its employees, and they take great pride in the business social values, vision, their reputation and collectively work together to drive their growth strategies. This is a pivotal role within the business that helps support the business during a period of change and continuous growth.
As the Information Security Manager, you will directly report to the MD regarding the implementation of Security Management controls and solutions.
* Responsible for the ongoing management and enforcement of IT security processes, policies and procedures.
* You will retain overall responsibility for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, infrastructures, and assets.
* ·Pro-actively managing security incidents and their remediation.
* In alignment with Data Protection regulations and standards, ensure they are maintained at a standard of high level.
* ·Understanding and advising on the latest developments in all areas of information security.
* Communicate security updates, threats, risk related data and regularly update key stakeholders.
* ·Ensuring security counter measures are maintained, monitored and actioned.
* Develop and maintain the information security policy and strategy
* Data Protection, security checks, storage standards and breach notifications must remain up to date and relevant.
* Implement a Data Governance Strategy to ensure data quality, integrity, security, and compliance.
* Quarterly reviews of frameworks and be committed to a continuous improvement plan.
The Right Candidate:
* A proven track record with experience in the management of security infrastructure.
* Experience of driving Information Security strategy and taking ownership.
* Act as a mentor and coach to others in the wider organisation.
* Champion the culture and values through own behaviours.
* Create and promote an inclusive and collaborative environment.
* Excellent communication skills - both written, verbal and with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Ideally have information security certification such as CISSP, CISM, CEH.