Project Manager, Birmingham, Customer and Data
A proactive, self-motivated, and high energy individual with a project delivery background to lead on new customer implementations, in life customer changes and operational business changes. Confident in managing system change and system configuration, solution design and process mapping to enable effective delivery to agreed requirements and commercial constraints. What you'll do:
- Support Sales team in building bid and tender submissions.
- Support Sales team / customer to complete agreed customer service requirements specifications.
- Support Operational teams to build project requirement specifications.
- Build, manage and project plans to deliver service requirements within commercial constraints.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop solutions for non-standard requirements.
- Promote our standard product and help build non-standard solutions to allow assimilation into the standard product.
- Manage data quality and data configuration including uploading into core systems.
- Report on project progress, highlighting and managing key risks and issues.
- Build and manage relationships with external parties including customers and suppliers
- Record of successful project delivery
- Extensive project management experience and ideally a formal Project Management qualification.
- Expertise in system configuration and data management.
- Expertise in solution design.
- Understanding of systems design and data architecture.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Expertise in managing and mitigating key risks and issues