My client is a Financial Services company that are looking for someone to join on a 3 month basis and run an audit on their SEO function.
* Working closely with clients in order to create a strategy that is designed to have a positive impact on the organisation's key performance indicators.
* Conducting thorough technical audits in order to identify issues impacting a site's performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
* Undertaking in-depth keyword research, keyword mapping and search intent research to inform client strategies.
* Providing technical SEO assistance to the in-house development team covering areas such as site architecture, indexation and crawlability.
* Conducting link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape.
* Maintaining up to date knowledge of technical SEO best practice, sharing knowledge across the team where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Superb organisation and time-management skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to research and understand varying markets, products and services.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93781083