I am working with an authority in the Oxfordshire area who are looking for a Senior and a Principal Planning Officer, they can offer predominantly remote-based working with occasional site visits. They would be looking for the candidate to start immediately. It would be a 6 month initial contract with the likely view to extend.Duties will include:
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Overseeing a caseload of householders and minor applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- 2-3 years' of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with a mixed caseload of minor applications (Senior)
- Previous experience of dealing with major applications (Principal)
- Rate is negotiable - depending on experience.
- IR35 status - Inside.
- Remote working available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Chloe!