My client is seeking a L&D Manager to work closely with departments across the business through a period of growth. This is an exciting opportunity and would suit an established L&D Manager looking for a challenging and autonomous role. The L&D Manager is a hybrid role and requires a candidate with a strong commercial focus. As L&D Manager you will build a good understanding of each departments strategies and develop capabilities required for the business to achieve its goals.Key Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and deliver suitable learning solutions to drive company performance
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, collaborating to ensure the best learning solutions are delivered
- Partner with subject matter experts, department heads and other stakeholders, using a performance consulting approach, to identify learning requirements.
- Work with the Global People Director to design and deliver team leadership and management development solutions
- Manage the company's performance management cycle and associated training
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of any training initiatives and measuring outcomes. Ensuring that appropriate methods of evaluation are utilised
- Design and maintain relevant training materials and training communications
- Assist in the formulation of the annual training budget and manage the associated costs.
- Apply best in class instructional design methods to writing material/programs, including classroom, induction, and one-to-one training for employees throughout the business.
- Writing material for the learning management system and deliver content via appropriate methods i.e., podcasts, videos and automated packages to build a blended learning environment
- Carry out training for all levels of management within the company
- Manage the Learning and Development Advisor to meet the company's specific training needs and identify methods to provide effective support for all staff and new starters
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of the actual design and delivery of training in a similar inhouse training or HR department
- Coaching experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the full learning cycle
In return you will have the opportunity to work for a company that really values its employees and offers great benefits.