Conveyancer Team Leader£28,000 - £32,000Gloucestershire
A well-established Law firm in Gloucestershire is currently recruiting for a Conveyancer Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis. Ideally, the Conveyancer Team Leader will have experience with residential new builds, and also possess a detailed understanding of property law.
As the Conveyancer Team Leader, you will need to be able to assist and mentor the wider team, taking on a supervisory role in the absence of the Legal Director.Responsibilities:
- Manage a varied caseload in residential conveyancing
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Supervise the team in the absence of the Legal Director
- Work to strict deadlines in a pressurised but friendly environment
- Liaise with support staff (i.e. Legal Secretaries, Paralegals, and Trainee Paralegals) in a positive and proactive manner
- Maintain accurate electronic and paper-based records for clients
- Undertake appropriate and relevant staff development on a regular basis
- Experience within Residential New Builds
- People management skills
- Possess a detailed understanding of Property Law
- Ability to maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Proactive, team leader qualities and abilities
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Sophia Hawkins-Brown -
- Free parking
- The flexibility of working from home on occasions
GB HR+Legal is your specialist HR and Legal recruiters.
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Administrators.
We manage HR and Legal jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.