- City of London
- Jul 20, 2021
To work closely with the Product Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Investment Director and Sales Marketing Director and Head of Legal and Compliance. Key Responsibilities
- Work in partnership with the business to prioritise the product pipeline of work.
- To manage the new product launch process
- This will involve supporting internal stakeholders during the product design process, then taking responsibility for coordinating the implementation with the relevant administrators and external legal counsel and ensuring that all stakeholders have signed off on operational readiness prior to go-live.
- To work with all areas of the business to ensure ongoing operational accuracy of existing products relative to specifications.
- Ongoing maintenance of the firm's existing product range including
- To manage the product review process collating the data specified in the firm's product governance and distribution oversight policy for Executive Committee review.
- To produce the necessary information for the Executive Committee to carry out an annual review of fees.
- To manage and maintain any other information deemed necessary.
- Ensure all key product processes remain current, operationally accurate relative to specification and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- To engage and contribute to Key strategic initiatives in relation to the firm's product offering.
- Work with all areas of the business to ensure all issues and incidents related to the firm's products are owned and managed through to resolution.
- Excellent understanding of fund structures and their legal and regulatory requirements across major developed markets (for example, the UK EU, US etc.).
- Experience in drafting and amending fund documentation is liaison with legal counsel and regulatory bodies.
- Experience in engagement with peer and industry networks to identify relevant regulatory developments and emerging best practice.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Strong people management, decision-making and organisational skills and a high awareness of the varying products and their regulatory requirements.
- Is time and budget sensitive, operates within constraints set by the firm and external environment.
- Is adept at co-ordinating and managing internal stakeholders at both firm and group level.
- Is adept at managing outsourced service providers and holding them to account in respect of any service agreements.
- Willingness to get involved in all aspects of a product implementation.
- Attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.