Fusion Lifestyle is looking for a *Level 2 qualified Diving Coach* to plan, organise and deliver safe, enjoyable high-quality Diving Lessons or Squad sessions.
If you have an empathetic nature, are a solutions-focused team player with a "can-do" attitude, and are confident to guide appropriate and safe standards of behaviour, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
*Some of your main tasks and responsibilities include:*
* To play a lead role in the delivery & development of the Recreational Diving programme
* To coach athletes within the squad structure to achieve their full potential as directed by the Head Coach
* To provide coaching support & cover where necessary
* Ensure accurate records are maintained for all sessions e.g. attendance, annual planning or competitive results
* Attend Training, Events & Competitions as directed
* To act as a mentor to members of the Coaching Team where appropriate
* Assist the Head Coach in developing the programme
* Various reporting and record-keeping duties
* Establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers, handling and escalating complaints where appropriate
*Hygiene and Safety:*
* Champion in role and take personal responsibility for all hygiene, health and safety policy and procedure
* Carry out testing and / or other hygiene, health and safety checks as needed/requested, passing results immediately to the appropriate person and escalating potential issues promptly
* Safely support managing customer flow and expectation of waiting times and attendance across centre and lessons
* Undertake all day-to-day cleaning and maintenance of the relevant equipment and fittings, to the highest possible standards, bringing attention any faults or major repairs to the relevant team
* Proactively manage customer behaviour during the use of facilities to ensure highest possible levels of safety and enjoyment
* ASA Level 2 Diving Coach Current IOS license
* Experience of coaching to National Age Group Standard & extensive knowledge of working in a Learn to Dive environment.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, within a dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
*Click on the link to apply.*
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.