EYFS level 3 practitioner required for a nursery setting based in King's Lynn?
Our client is an established early years nursery provider that offers children a safe, friendly and fun place to learn and socialise with the support of the very best nursery staff.
As an independently owned and operated business they pride themselves not only on giving the best care and attention possible to the children that attend, but also for supporting and encouraging the development of their staff always pursuing their philosophy to respect, celebrate and nurture everyone ensuring they have the opportunity to reach their own potential.
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
* Level 2 or 3 Childcare or Early years Qualification
* Have at least 3 months or more experience in an early years setting
* Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS framework
* Possess a creative approach to learning and development
* Appropriate child protection training.
* Ability to deliver excellent quality care for children 0-5 years.
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work within a team environment
* Understanding the varied needs of children and their families
* Ability to teach all areas of the foundation stage, which is focused on helping the children to achieve early learning goals.
* Motivate and stimulate the children's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
* Provide pastoral care and support to children, providing them with a safe and secure environment
Why you should apply?
* The chance to join a well-established EYFS provider
* The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
* Showcase your knowledge and experience
* The opportunity to develop a progressive career within our nursery group across West Norfolk
Benefits offered for this EYFS Practitioner role?
* Salary linked to experience
* on site parking
* Staff discount
* Continual professional development opportunities throughout the year
* Option of additional hours during school holidays
Keywords: Early Years Practitioner, NVQ Level 3 Childcare, Learning and Development, EYFS, OFSTED, Safeguarding, Child Protection, Nursery, Health and Social, Level 2 , Care, SENCO, Nanny, Childminder, Room Leader, Educator, Teaching, Teacher, Classroom, Assistant, Early Years, Practitioner, Preschool