Social Media Excellence Lead (Medical)
Our client is looking for a Social Excellence Lead to play a pivotal role in the enterprise medical approach to social listening, engagement and insights to inform the strategy, delivery and evaluation of medical affairs activities including optimising KEE engagement.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Work closely with global/regional/local Medical Affairs, GDCI, Analytics and GCO teams to develop and execute an effective, scalable social listening engagement strategy
* Working with internal/external research analysts and medical teams, deliver TA/franchise specific reporting to inform medical strategy around congresses and key events.
* Maximise full functionality of social media listening tools to drive innovation in reporting and insights, supporting medical teams to incorporate outputs into routine engagement planning
* Act as the primary contact for the social listening platform vendor(s) translating medical needs into actionable data and insights
* Keep up to date with external trends, healthcare and user needs to influence internal strategy and enable new use cases and working models to ensure continued impact on organisational activities.
* Provide support and guidance to business on online channels, process and technology, delivering training as required
* Serve as the dedicated point-of-contact across Oncology and Biopharmaceutical medical functions to translate business requirements into an online strategy.
* Champion social listening insights and engagement initiatives across the organisation, representing medical POV as member of the enterprise Social Expert Network
* Accountable for project specific medical governance ensuring compliance with SOPs, expectations and values.
* Ensure oversight, project management and delivery of social listening projects, setting milestones and digital KPIs to monitor medical impact and value.
The ideal candidate will hold a BSc or equivalent in a science discipline or related with experience in social listening and in social listening tools. You will also be highly knowledgeable on social media and social channels such as Twitter, Facebook. Blog forums etc.
Working knowledge of experience of medical affairs is also essential with strong knowledge of one the following therapy areas: Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Renal Science or Oncology.
If you are interested please apply online