Our Recruitment Manager is a new and key role within our Management Team. You'll be responsible for attracting, sourcing and selecting the best people to work for us and then onboarding them.
We are really excited about this role adding value to our company.
There'll be the opportunity to innovate, inspire change and shape our recruitment processes.
Success will be measured against key performance indicators.
Where we have harder to fill roles you'll use your knowledge and experience to bring innovative solutions.
You'll oversee relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure we get the best levels of service and value for money.
* For this role you will need to have experience as an in-house recruiter, preferably within the health or social care sector.
* We are looking for someone who is innovative. You'll also be comfortable to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, managing the day to day.
* You'll have experience recruiting candidates for a variety of roles as well as reaching candidates for hard to fill roles in a competitive market.
* You'll know the best way to connect quickly with others -through what you say, do and write.
* You will have strong knowledge of and understanding of inclusive hiring practices.
About the team
We are a young company who are growing exceptionally fast. There are plenty of opportunities for promotion within KASE Care.
KASE Care have 2 Directors/Owners who care about their staff and their families. KASE Care is run by our Registered Manager who is a nurse. We have a trainee registered manager, Practice Manager, HR Manager and Compliance and Training Manager. With more job positions becoming available on a regular basis.
We strive to provide the best possible care to our service users. They are cared for as if they were our own family members.
This is a full time role in an office environment. Hours are 9am-5pm Monday - Friday with the opportunity of overtime.
We encourage enquiries and applications from candidates who bring a range of life experiences and backgrounds alongside their full professional repertoire.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year