Roomsponsor Officer/ Manager
Location: Farringdon (work from home for the foreeseable future) Salary: £30,394/pa+benefits
On Behalf of YMCA, we are looking to recruit enthusiastic, experienced individuals for the role of Roomsponsor Officer/ Manager based in London.
YMCA England and Wales exists to support, enable and represent 116 YMCAs in England and Wales both nationally and internationally. Part of this work is to fundraise on behalf of YMCAs through all of our fundraising programmes.
We give local YMCAs a national voice, by speaking with government, key policy makers and national media. As a representative body, we are able to advocate for the needs of the most vulnerable young people in England & Wales.
The Roomsponsor Officer/ Manager will be responsible for the stewardship of the Roomsponsor audience by delivering an effective and engaging loyalty programme. The post holder will also, working alongside the Fundraising Manager (Retention and Partnership), build strong relationships with local YMCAs and facilitate local Roomsponsor promotion with the aim of raising funds to directly support young homeless people.
Essential Requirements for a successful Roomsponsor Officer/ Manager:
* Minimum quslification of A-levels or equivalent
* Fundraising experience is desirable but not essential
* Experience managing (or supporting) the delivery of marketing campaigns
* Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
* Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office package
The role of Roomsponsor Officer/ Manager:
* Mon-Fri, 35hrs/ week, permanent role
* Fast paced and exciting role, with opportunities to get involved in new initiatives, in a dynamic team
* Play a vital role in developing and testing the supporter journey
* Produce inspirational case studies and content
* Optimise our digital communication strategy
* Support the development of the Roomsponsor Partnership Scheme by working with partnering YMCAs to encourage and facilitate local Roomsponsor recruitment
Benefits to Roomsponsor Officer/ Manager:
* Starting salary of £30,394/pa
* Generous holiday allowance of 30 days/year
* Potential of yearly performance-related salary increase
* Sick leave allowance that is raised in line with the length of your employment with the company
* A range of staff benefits including company pension, life assurance, health care cash plan scheme, gym membership loan and flexible working hours
Apply to this advert if you would like to get more information or discuss this role further