Technical Manager/ Engineering Manager
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A superb opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager/Engineering Manager/Project Manager to join a global leader who are well known in marine, aerospace and defence markets for the supply of innovative, high technology products.
The Technical Manager will be a key member of the Technical Leadership Team and will be responsible for leading a small team of Engineers to deliver NPD projects in line with the strategic Technology Road Maps.
* Full product development lifecycle - managing conceptual ideas through to future product lines
* Identify and facilitate resources to enable development cycles to progress through a gated development process
* Generation of Technology & Product Road Maps
* R&D of Technologies and Products
* Build strong relationships with Industry Partners, Academia, R&D/Innovation centres
* Generate project proposals and business cases identifying ROI opportunities
* Budget management
* Recording and management of intellectual property and licensing
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
* Proven experience of managing a R&D/NPD Technical Team
* Experience gained in Aero/Defence/Marine/Military/Automotive or similar regulated environment
* Competent managing multiple, complex projects in a demanding environment
* Excellent networking and relationship building skills
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Passion for innovation, research and development, new technologies
A great opportunity to work with a company who invest millions of pounds into R&D and Technical.
Apply Now to be considered