6 figure basic salary plus Bonus + Benefits
UK Operations Director - multi-site
MVA Recruitment has an exceptional opportunity to join a global manufacturing business as UK Operations Director with P&L responsibility for two sites.
The company, part of a leading worldwide group with vast and unique technological capabilities, manufactures high value engineered and processed metal products supplying blue-chip companies operating in medium to heavy high integrity engineering sectors including, automotive, aerospace defense, and energy. With a long history of delivering strong results and growth, and after responding to the effects of COVID, the company is strategically and operationally geared to deliver demanding performance targets and future growth, led by a highly focused, dynamic and lean thinking leadership team.
* Taking full P&L accountability for directing all manufacturing operations to deliver against stretching business performance objectives whilst underpinning sales growth through strategic leadership and by managing the day-to-day operational activities across two sites
* Leading a committed and multi-disciplined operations, engineering and planning workforce to drive daily performance of quality, manufacturing engineering and throughput, delivering OTIF quality products to established LTA schedules within budgeted costs
* Developing budget proposals and working with the senior management team to establish and execute the overall strategy; driving continuous improvement whilst casting a leadership shadow to set a tone and culture to encourage empowerment and a passion to win
* An engineering/metallurgical graduate with additional management qualifications together with robust operational (shop floor) management expertise honed in a dynamic highly demanding world class industrial manufacturing environment
* A dynamic, determined & resourceful individual with a sound technical background allied to proven P&L & financial management, with established budgeting expertise, together with excellent statistical & analytical skills
* Strong natural leadership skills, capable of leading & driving through change, with a background of lean manufacturing, CI & control methodologies designed to underpin, promote & foster a passion to deliver growth and sustainability across the business
You will receive an attractive range of benefits including an executive bonus, LTIP, private healthcare, pension scheme and a relocation package if required.
If you are seeking your next career step with a major global organization, in a challenging and demanding role, and enjoy balancing a hands-on approach to getting things done, whilst contributing on strategic businesses issues as part of a senior management team, please email your CV with a covering note outlining your present position together with your remuneration expectations