Hunter AHP have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 3 Rehab Assistant for a therapy team based in Epsom to start ASAP for a specialist service.
The ideal physiotherapist must have a minimum of a year's experience in early supported discharge, hospital admissiona avoidnace and general rehab. Furthermore, in the role you will work closely with other assistants as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team to provide specialist direct therapy for individuals with issues that relate back to rehabilitation.
In addition to this, the ideal physiotherapist will have experience in a discharge planning setting, as you will be working with adults who have varying levels of difficulties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Physiotherapist who is passionate about transforming people's lives, promoting independence and who wish to develop their skills.
The contract will run for 3 months and is available for full or part-time work.
* Start ASAP for 3 months
* Rehab Assistant
* Early supported discharge
* Hospital Admission avoidance
* General Rehab
* Full or Part time
* Epsom, Surrey
If you are interested in this vacancy, contact Tommy from Hunter AHP.
Hunter AHP are a growing specialist healthcare recruitment agency, that is the home of allied health professional recruitment. We are a rapidly growing agency that is based in Bond Street, Central London. That thrives on providing impeccable services to our clients and candidates through focusing on specific niche markets to better understand and address our candidates and client's needs.
Why work with Hunter?
* Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide