Experienced Coordinator required to join this leading Royston based organisation on an initial 6 month basis. The successful candidate should have proven experience in managing multiple projects at once, coordinating events and
Please note this is a Work from home role Monday to Friday. The right candidate will need to attend the office in Royston around once a month and will have ideally worked within a Marketing environment.Marketing Coordinator Job Overview
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Experience Required
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Team within the business to co-ordinate the production and promotion of high-quality content.
- Setting up and attending regular Marketing meetings and co-ordinating the production of content with internal groups, customers and external agencies.
- Supporting with new product launches
- Attending planning meetings, ensuring marketing materials are produced on time and to a high standard
- Producing project plans and executing this to internal teams
Marketing Coordinator Benefits Offered
- Experience within a Marketing department desirable.
- Coordination experience essential (organising meetings and events)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Capable of quickly and accurately prioritising workload, without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise an everchanging workload
Thank you for your application. When you apply please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as these can slow down the application process and your details may not be picked up for the position you are applying for.
- 13.85ph (27,000 PA equivalent)
- Working from home
- 25 days holiday entitlement after 12 weeks worked (20 before this)
- Immediate start
- Free parking when on site
- 6 month role with potential to extend
Its also helpful if you could you let us know where you are currently based, or which locations you are happy to work in as well as your required salary and notice period.
Sign up to Lawrence Dean Recruitments website to receive job notifications and hear about all of our latest vacancies.Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.