We're looking for an excellent Trusts, Foundations & Major Donor specialist to join a brilliant humanitarian charity on a newly created, home based roleClient Details
Our client is a humanitarian organisation based in LondonDescription
The Head of Trusts & Philanthropy will develop and implement plans to transform the fundraising strategy in relation to major donors, high net worth individuals, trusts, and foundations. The role will be involved in researching and developing a strong pipeline of high-value prospects, working closely with the CEO to grow the network of productive relationships.
Key duties include:
- Research and develop strategic and operational plans for fundraising from trusts, foundations, major donors, and high net worth individuals.
- Collaborate internally and with the CEO and Board to explore further opportunities to extend contacts, networks, and relationships.
- Plan and prioritise activity to initiate and cultivate relationships and asks to maximise return on investment.
- Develop organisational processes and ways of working to cultivate and steward relationships and funding from networks developed by the Board, CEO, staff, and other supporters.
- Design and implement a programme of relationship development/stewardship and cultivation events to develop donor relations.
- Work with the CEO, Board, Directors, and staff to develop an extended network and pipeline of prospects & relationships.
- Pre-position the charity with grant-making representatives and working with the Impact team to design propositions and bids for funding.
- Substantial experience as a senior professional fundraiser, with a track record of fundraising from trusts, foundations, major donors and high net worth individuals
- In-depth understanding of professional fundraising, through different channels such as in person, digital, networks.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategic plans for high-value donors and/or trusts and foundations.
- Proven track record of overseeing prospect research, developing a high-value pipeline, and delivering growth.
- Experience of fundraising systems to maintain records and reports.
- Extensive proven experience of producing high-quality and compelling proposals, reports and correspondence to inspire generous support and major donations.
Home based role with fortnightly travel to London/South East
Salary £38-45k dependant on experience