Please read on for further details on an excellent practice in Dartford seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join a high achieving and stable surgery.
The incoming GP will be joining a very friendly and supportive working environment with clear progression to Partnership available if desired and support on offer to develop interest areas. There is a comprehensive team of allied healthcare professionals in place and the GP's have the benefit of a well-trained team of clerical support staff including medical secretaries, so the admin is very well managed. There is an excellent management team in place and as a result of all of the above the workload is very well managed for the GP's. The surgery has a very high QOF score and a Good CQC report. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Seeking 6 to 8 sessions as a Salaried GP
- Optional view to Partnership after 6 months available
- Flexible working days
- Flexible session starts and finish times
- Support on offer to develop interest areas
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Involved in teaching of medical students
- Use EMIS Web
- GMS Contract
- High QOF score
- CQC Good
- List size of circa 9,000
- Clinical support team including Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurse, HCA, Nurse Associate, Pharmacist, ANP
- Clerical support staffs including Practice Manager, Assistant PM, Medical Secretaries, Receptionists, Administrators, Reception Manager
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs