Our client, a leading cancer treatment medical devices company, are looking for a Site Service Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for guiding and supervising the day to day site service programs and maintenance activities as necessary to maintain the required safety, reliability and availability for proton therapy machines.
Site Service Manager Responsibilities:
* Develop and manage all aspects of the overall service programs for the assigned site, site maintenance processes, site spare parts/materials equipment inventories, site operations functions and site procedures in order to provide the highest level of service excellence.
* Perform required management responsibilities, ensuring Field Service Engineers' team productivity and growth; managing oversight of site service activities and resources.
* Select, develop, lead and evaluate personnel, especially lead engineers.
* Responsibilities include ensuring daily system start-up, shutdown, and preventive/corrective/predictive based maintenance delivery, optimization and continual improvement
* Coordinate upgrades with installation and engineering management on the following areas: commissioning, system acceptance testing and completion of the installation punch-list items as well as system modifications
* Oversee and ensure forecasting of workloads and scheduling of shifts are effective, review procedures and technical documents, etc.
* Review and provide feedback to product engineering support on operations and maintenance documentation and product performance
* Coordinate interface with customers to mitigate significant commercial and operational issues and to identify areas for improvement
* Interface with engineering, logistics and training management to ensure all required resources for optimal site operations
* Maintain overall responsibility for the service programs at the site, including customer contractual compliance, customer communications, supplier management, inventory management, document control, budget control, operations and maintenance schedules
This is a permanent position based in Manchester and on offer is a competative salary and benefits package.
Site Service Manager Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Experience within medical device or semiconductor industry preferable
* Service program or related field management experience
* Experience with personnel supervision, coaching and developing technical talent
* Experience in planning, managing and optimizing maintenance and operations and budget management.
* Management experience in Quality and Regulatory Assurance environments
* Technical Management experience or similar programmatic experience, including experience in managing and developing continuous engineering, tool/test equipment calibration, and technical documentation processes
* Customer focused and skilled in leading the customer interface; Ability to resolve customer issues and interface with medical/healthcare professionals
* Willingness and flexibility to work and/or be locally available for shifts/modified hours/weekends/holidays/on-call as required
* Experience with the following equipment is beneficial: Particle accelerators, diagnostic imaging equipment, electro-magnets, power supplies, digital PC based control systems, safety interlock systems, precision alignment and positioning instrumentation, vacuum systems, heavy rotating mechanical equipment, RF amplifiers.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at the Planet Forward website