Retail Assistant Communications Manager, UK MarketingLocation - London / RemoteRate - £138 PAYE and £173 Umbrella Start date - ASAPContract - December 2021
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Retail Assistant Communications Manager to join their team this would be remote working based on a contract until December 2021.
The UK Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank by delivering Fair outcomes for customers. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of brand marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen our clients brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at market level.
The UK Retail Assistant Communications Manager role is an important role in the marketing function, responsible for the end to end delivery of all Retail marketing communications activity.
This role is responsible for ensuring that all marketing communications activity and content, regardless of channel, is aligned to the brand and cohesive. They are responsible for supporting Brand growth and marketing activities & product and proposition sales across multiple channels and marketing disciplines and sharing best practice amongst the marketing community.
Holders of this role are expected to demonstrate an understanding of key trends and areas of innovation which influence the way we interact and engage with our external customers, internal stakeholders and audiences. These could include marketing, new technology, Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Agile working practices, data application, tech and analytical tools.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Financial Services or market leading brand is desirable but not essential
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. A relevant marketing background that demonstrates the development and delivery of impactful communications that drive business success.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail, a passion for quality, and an ability to plan, to prioritise and to escalate where necessary.
- Experience of managing £m budgets on an ongoing basis
- Capable team member and participant, able to solve problems individually or in groups and committed to personal development Commercial awareness and understanding of product profitability dynamics
- Ability to work within and adapt to an environment which experiences significant change
- Good project management skills are essential
- Comfortable working under time and volume pressures.
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Microsoft office, Adobe Pro
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Financial Services is desirable but not essential
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
Work is performed in a combination of office and home. Global travel is required on an occasional basis.
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay!