We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with Legal PA/Executive Assistant/Secretarial experience who wishes to broaden their knowledge and skills within a highly regarded national law firm, in their Cambridge office.
You will work as part of a team in providing high quality support to solicitors in the Construction department, utilising available resources as appropriate. The role is busy and challenging and will require the candidate to have:
- Experience of providing support to multiple people i.e. diary management, arranging travel/events
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office systems; Outlook and Word
- The ability to work as part of a team, establishing good working relationships at all levels
- Excellent planning, organisational and attention to detail skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
Currently this role is being undertaken in line with Government advice with training in the office and with the view that the role will be office-based longer term.If you like the look of this role apply now.Alternatively for further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.