Our client is a successful global full-service medical communications agency and a market leader who has offices around the world. They are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their London office.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of deliverables in a broad spectrum of therapy areas that include oncology, cardiovascular, respiratory, ophthalmology and more. You will be working closely with your clients while managing the account teams to ensure that tactical and strategic goals are achieved and that current and future needs are met.
In addition to a dynamic and creative working environment, the successful candidate will enjoy 26 days of holidays flexible working, contributory pension, health insurance, life assurance, annual bonus, and much more.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective management of project delivery for allocated accounts, including strategic account planning
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients
- Ensure high quality deliverables for publications, events, strategic communications and KOL programmes
- Line management and mentoring of direct reports and junior members of the team
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within existing accounts and contribute to new businesses
- Life science degree
- Significant previous similar experience gained in a medical communications agency
- Leadership, mentoring, and motivating skills
- Experienced project management for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience organising and attending scientific meetings
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and global healthcare products in a world leading medical communications agency.To be considered for this role, candidates must be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK. They must also have significant medical communications agency experience.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or via email.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.