Ref: (phone number removed)
18 Months+ Contract
As Product Manager, you will support the deployment of our Client's strategic vision and plan to drive 5 Year volume, profit and market share growth target for individual product / product ranges.
Product Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support the Product Champion to set the strategic direction for their product portfolio, working with the regional directors/teams and dealer development to develop local plans that deliver growth in line with 5 Year Plan.
* Propose balanced commercial pricing strategies by product to the commercial and sales management team.
* Develop and ensure robust sales strategies & plans for new and existing products.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of competitive landscape including commercials, pricing, and specifications.
* Drive, support and own NPIP programs (supporting the Product Specialist in the delivery of the following tasks such as customer evaluation, product benchmarking, specification, competitive pricing position, creation of product briefs, marketing materials and supporting regional launches) for the sales organisation to ensure product brief & launch timing is met.
* Partnership working with commercial team to agree appropriate incentives and specifications.
* Responsible for the creation of sales and marketing briefs with the support of the product specialist.
* Working with the Marketing Communication Team - Develop and implement an annual marketing and distribution plan including a digital strategy and use of a CRM system.
* Provide relevant feedback to Business Units on product performance, market information & customer satisfaction.
* Provision of key input into the monthly demand meeting and S&OP meeting.
* Support Business Units and regions to ensure alignment of planned orders vs ex-works forecast, current order bank management, specification changes, order status and sign out adherence.
* Operational and Engineering support including concessions, sales specials, product radar, JDS descriptions and pricing management.
* Provide input to the Marketing Communication Specialist regarding all product literature and marketing materials to enable effective marketing activities.
* Supporting the Product Specialist to ensure a professional and timely response is given to all product enquiries.
* Supporting the Product Specialist in the delivery of competitor comparisons & hub content.
* Leading, supporting and developing the product team.
Product Manager Requirements:
* In depth understanding of the Off-Highway construction vehicle marketplace and methods of identifying growth opportunities.
* Strong knowledge of heavy, Off-Highway construction vehicles, attachments and added value products such as Finance, Insurance and Service Plans & TCO.
* A proficient understanding of the dealer's business model.
* Ability to formulate business plans and provide volume and revenue forecast projections.
* Coaching skills to enable increased performance around critical KPI's, people, ROI.
* Ability to interpret large data sets and construct business cases.
* A good understanding of profitability analysis.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
* Experienced in setting strategic direction and driving delivery.
* Highly experienced Sales / Marketing professional for Off-Highway construction vehicles.
* Significant experience within the construction / agriculture industry.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly data analysis.
* Engineering experience is desirable but not essential.
* Experience managing dealer relationships is advantageous.
This vacancy is only available to Candidates with relevant experience as detailed in the job description. Due to volume of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants who do not possess the required skills and experience. Recent Graduates who do not have the required level of industry experience need not apply.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the country where this role is located BEFORE making an application