Position: Nursery Area Manager / Regional Manager
Salary: £45-60,000 per annum + performance related bonuses
Hours: Full time & Permanent
Location: South London and Kent region (As this is an Area Manager role supporting multi sites, you will need a full driving license with use of your own vehicle)
** Star Bright Recruitment are offering £50-100 in high street vouchers to congratulate the successful candidate, when they start their new job (terms apply) **
Star Bright Recruitment Limited are working closely in partnership with a lovely group of Nurseries in the South London and Kent region, who is looking for an experienced Nursery Area Manager.
You will be joining a well-established group of Nurseries, where you will work closely alongside the Operations Manager and Directors to support and develop their settings based in South London and Kent.
You will be an experienced Nursery Area Manager/Regional Manager, who is able to go out and support the Nurseries, peer on peer, to help drive the Nurseries to excellent standards of Education and Care.
As this is an Area Manager role supporting multi sites, you will need a full driving license with use of your own vehicle.
Benefits on offer include:
* £45-60,000 per annum + performance related bonuses
* Fantastic Transport Links - lots of bus routes, train stations, etc.
* Company events - for example, meals/drinks out, Christmas party, and more - all paid for by the company!
* Free Lunch, which is cooked onsite at the nursery, is provided every day
* Staff appreciation rewards
* Bonus scheme - paid every quarter
* Market leading Childcare discount
* Extra days annual leave with each years' service
* Staff wellbeing programmes
* Further paid training and qualifications
* Career development and progression
The ideal Nursery Area Manager candidate must have:
* A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
* Relevant Childcare, Safeguarding and Prevent qualifications in accordance with OFSTED guidelines
* Thorough understanding and knowledge of childcare and safeguarding and Prevent legislation
* Excellent understanding and knowledge in Safeguarding, Compliance, Quality and Regulatory Framework as relevant
* ICT literate and competent
* Health and safety competent
* Excellent organisation skills
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience of working as a multi-site Nursery Manager/Area Manager
* Good or Outstanding in your previous Ofsted inspections (preferred)
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer