Are you a Senior PR Account Manager OR PR Account Director looking to join an incredible PR agency in Birmingham? Not only will you be joining a close-knit team, but you will also be part of a wider network of agencies within the group. I am working exclusively with this brilliant agency as they search for a passionate, driven and forward-thinking PR who can hit the ground running and work at a senior level. You will be managing a portfolio of clients across both corporate and consumer sectors with some big, well-known, and highly regarded names. You will be client-facing, building relationships and managing the implementation of the strategies that you have developed. You will be managing a small team and getting involved in budget management, new business pitches and media relations. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career in PR at a senior level and looking for those initial steps to get there. You will be working closely with your manager who is incredibly talented and will offer the support needed to help you to grow. You will either be a Senior PR Account Manager OR PR Account Director. This role will be home-based until September and then 2-3 days a week in the office with the remainder home working. This is a permanent, full-time role, salary is up to £40k DOE.
An inspirational PR agency in Birmingham (part of a wider group) that works across a mixed portfolio of consumer and corporate clients. They pride themselves on their values of commitment and quality and focus on raising the bar in the work that they do. They have plenty of industry awards and have been voted 'best place to work' on a number of occasions. Offering their team flexibility, support, training, development, and a brilliant career path, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Our client is looking for a Senior PR to join the team, whether you are a Senior PR Account Manager or a PR Account Director there is a role ready and waiting for you. You will be leading on some of their biggest clients and your portfolio will be mixed across consumer and corporate. You will be managing a small team, supporting and nurturing more juniors in the team. You will be working closely with the director in developing proposals and pitching for new business. You will also not be afraid to get stuck into content creation!.
* Strong agency account management experience and worked on a portfolio of mixed clients
* You will have some experience in managing or mentoring juniors in the team, or be keen to do this in your next role
* You will have financial experience, managing budgets and reporting back
* You will love developing proposals and getting involved in new business pitches
* You will immerse yourself in the industry and spot new opportunities in the market
* Passionate about content, because content really is king!
* You will be relationship driven and enjoy nurturing and growing existing relationships while growing new ones
* You will love building relationships and enjoy media relations, selling into the press to gain the best coverage for your clients
* You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy being busy, spinning many plates!
* You will be a team player
This role is based in Birmingham and commutable across Birmingham, Solihull, Staffordshire, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Leamington Spa to name a few.
If this sounds like an exciting next opportunity for you, please apply today