We are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a fantastic health tech company based in Hemel Hempstead.
Joining the business during an exciting period of expansion, there will be great opportunity to progress in the future, as the team continues to expand.
The focus will be on implementing a full range of strategic marketing activities and supporting the business cross functionally with varied content. Your skills will also be used to help the business development team to optimise sales with existing clients, and execute marketing campaigns to help win new business.
dependent on experience. 25 days annual leave plus BH, increasing each year. Company pension scheme.Key Responsibilities:
What the employer is looking for:
- Overseeing the execution of the marketing strategy by creating a monthly content and production calendar with the business and implementing on time
- Overseeing and delivering the email marketing strategy, with targeted communication very much at the core of your work
- Overseeing the website production and social media delivery
- Expanding media by creating podcast strategy and creating videos/animations to augment the company's story
- Harnessing strategic relationships with key contacts to create a fully comprehensive marketing plan
- Maintaining a full suite of KPIs and MI to show baseline and improvements made by implementing the marketing strategy
- Creating monthly reports for the Board on progress against KPIs
- Line management of two colleagues - CRM Administrator and Content Creator
What's in it for you?
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in a similar B2B or B2G marketing role
- Highly organised with a flexible approach and openness in helping others
- Experience developing marketing plans, heavily utilising content campaigns and digital platforms
- Confident skills across digital channels and building digital campaigns
- Analytical mindset and skills to deliver actionable plans from data
- Competent skills creating written content and ability to adhere to key brand guidelines
- Exceptional project management experience and ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Strong leadership potential - you need not have line management experience but you must show strong aptitude
- Genuine interest and passion for healthcare and the NHS
- Experience using Spotler and Workbooks would be advantageous
- Degree or marketing qualification preferred, but not essential
- Driver preferred due to location
- Salary: £35k-£40k, dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus BH, increasing each year
- Company pension scheme
9am-5:30pm (with flexibility). Flexibility to be home-based up to 2 days per week.
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.