Central Employment are working with a leading digital performance agency based in Leeds. They are seeking a client facing Media Account Manager, reporting into their Client Director working with a portfolio of well known UK brands across e-commerce, Hospitality, Travel and Retail.
Purpose of the Media Account Manager:
To support the planning and handling of accounts Manage monitor the workload of the team, as well as help to develop their skill sets To create the opportunity for strategy and specialists to contribute fully and is key to driving collaboration and building strong client relationships on a day to day basis.
• Leads on smaller client accounts and runs client meetings smoothly
• Ensures that channel briefs are effective, oversees the delivery of ongoing media plans and works with specialist teams to optimise performance
• Reviews and adapts client plans using understanding of the client's business to drive greater margin and value for the client through innovation and different and better ways of working
• Supports Associate/Client Directors to deliver solutions to client briefs that clients are going to see as innovative and creative
• Sets an example to team in keeping abreast of industry thinking and trends
• Effectively manages the workloads and quality standards of team members, using a coach approach to support their development and independence
• Allocates team resource to ensure delivery of data, information, and projects Ensures team members receive feedback, performance reviews, and career development plans in a timely and impaction manner
• Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations
• Change to Leading a team to deliver against a multichannel media plan, including off-line media
• Implementing ways of working that drive quality and efficiency
• Working with the full range of digital channels and capabilities - SEO, PPC, Affiliates
• Leading a client meeting and presenting results