Are you looking to secure your next Digital Marketing Manager role?
We are currently recruiting for a forward thinking, ambitious company who are market leaders in medical technology innovation based in Cheshire.
What will you be doing as a Digital Marketing Manager?
· Creating and developing data-led digital marketing plans to assist in the acquisition of new customers on an international level
· Produce and oversea email/ social media/ search engine/ lead generation campaigns
· Maintaining the website to a high standard.
· Work with a high attention to detail and commercial awareness to expand on market trends and competitor trends
· Creating a clear framework for new customers inline with customers brand guidelines and conversions in all markets
· Ensure that company values are represented with customers internationally
What are we looking for?
· High-energy and proactive approach to work
· Able to work collaboratively with the wider team
· Monitoring and reporting progress, looking for ways to improve performance or Customer campaigns
· Minimum of 3 years experience within a similar Marketing Manager role
· Hands on experience using various Marketing tools including but not limited to: Google Ads, Google Analytics, ZenDesk, Pure360, Hootsuite
· Educated to degree level within digital marketing
Whats in it for you?
· Competitive salary up to GBP40,000pa dependant on experience
· Flexible working hours up to 35 hours per week Monday to Friday - 8AM - 5.30PM
· 3PM finish on a Friday
· 22 day annual leave increasing by 1 each year after 2 years to a maximum of 30
· Bank Holiday paid leave
· Shut Down for Christmas through to New Year
After 3 months successful probation benefits also include:
· Private Medical Insurance
· Simply Health Cash Plan
· Non contractual bonus scheme
· Auto Enrolment pension scheme
· Death in service benefit
· Subsidised gym membership
· Free Fresh Fruit
· Onsite yoga session weekly
· Ability to take longer lunch breaks to participate in physical activity
· Social events including annual Ski Trip, Summer Event and Christmas party
· Bike to Work Scheme
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.