Flexi-work, birthday off, and a friendly environment is guaranteed at this agency! Why not become their new Content and Outreach Manager...
Our client is going through an exciting time and is growing rapidly! This agency provides a wide range of digital services and has established an excellent reputation in the industry due to their outstanding digital knowledge. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work as their Content and Outreach Manager, successfully delivering results for a plethora of globally recognised brands. Due to huge success, the agency is aiming to expand the team underneath this triumphant candidate therefore someone with a high level of output and motivation would be the perfect fit!Do you think you have what it takes? Keep reading!Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Content and Outreach Manager:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Develop engaging and creative content - from inception, execution, and reporting of performance
- Dominate the full link building strategy from conception to inception.
- Responsible for campaign ideation to generate high quality, relevant links and coverage for clients across multiple industries.
- Lead and influence the outreach approach including the management of overseas and UK and link builders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with site owners and bloggers.
- Be able to execute successful campaigns through link building tactics, SEO and Google trends. Staying abreast with developments in the SEO industry.
If you like the sound of this role, apply online now! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Proven experience delivering successful link building campaigns.
- Creative and able to deliver innovative campaigns from start to finish
- In-depth understanding of SEO.
- At least 2 years SEO agency experience.
- Staying up-to-date with latest trends.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Able to produce clear and concise reports.
- Cross channel strategy and excellent coverage on all channels.