An opportunity has arisen for a Social Brand Manager to join a true fashion lifestyle brand with an authentic following which includes bloggers, celebrities, students and fashion-conscious girls between 18 and 30 something.
Along with a starting salary of £35,000 per annum, you will also receive 28-days holiday (including bank holidays), company get-togethers, free drinks and snacks, a pension scheme and job progression/skill development opportunities. As a Social Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a Social Brand Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Developing action plans to grow followers, engage and retain them through creating and managing the content calendar latest styles as well as managing and creating content for organic and 'paid for' posts, PR, eCommerce and social sites.
- Developing and managing Influencer Marketing strategy and activities for latest styles and provide input to sign off of = digital assets.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance, habits and behaviour of visitors as well as understanding ROI and effectiveness of product spend and activity and manage budget.
- Providing ongoing briefing to the customer care team of launches and everyday business and provide = specific CRM activity for latest styles.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of brand, content and digital marketing.
- Comprehensive experience in social and content roles.
- A track record in leading creation of high performing brand content and managing multiple platforms.
- Experience in leading brand social strategy ideally within the fashion sector.
- Confidence with social analytics.
- Experience in working with and developing relationships with influencers.
- Passion for fashion.
- Experience in the fashion industry is a bonus.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Social Brand Manager to add value to one of the UK's fastest growing, fashion lifestyle companies, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special, click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.