Our client is a vibrant marketing communications agency looking to grow its digital analytics & insight team. With a highly innovative approach, they work with some of the biggest global brands in the healthcare, pharma and biotech sectors. They utilise a variety of methods to tell a story from the data and provide actionable insights to their clients , helping them to shape their branding and communications strategies.
You'll be managing projects involving digital analytics and social media listening. The Senior Analytics Manager's key skills and attributes required include:
- Consulting mindset
- Translation of Data to Insights experience
- Healthcare/Pharma industry experience
- Data manipulation & slide building experience
- Understanding of how to access different data sources and how to put them together for insight
- Data visualisation experience would be beneficial
- Client presentation & relationship building
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Hasson Associates and their clients welcome applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and diverse workplace, and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role.
Contact: Catherine Vaughan