Product Manager LondonUp to £65,000 depending on experience
Harnham are partnered with a marketing/CRM B2B SaaS solution that have a global customer base and a fast-paced product function. They have a well-known SaaS platform and are looking to expand their product team due to the growth of the product.
You will work in a fast-paced international team on multiple greenfield projects. You will manage several digital products and help improve the usability of the product for global customers.Product Manager
You don't have to tick all of the boxes but some of the following would be relevant:
- Working in a highly advanced product function that influences business strategies
- Work on multiple digital products to improve customer experience e.g. onboarding, conversion, frequency and checkout
- Develop new products from start to finish and manage existing ones
- Work on product creation and concepts, design, market opportunities, customer insight, go to market strategies and launch
- Work on driving revenue from products and commercial concepts
Salary and Benefits
- You will have commercial experience in developing new products and product launches
- Ideally, you'll have global/international product experience
- Experience in product management would be beneficial
- Strong understanding of commercials and how to drive revenue
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £65,000
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire remotely as well.