Corporate Finance Director (Advisory) / M&A Corporate Finance Director
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a Top10 Accountancy Practice to help recruit a Corporate Finance Director (Advisory / M&A) following significant deal growth over the last 12/24 months. Managing the complete delivery of buy & sell side M&A deals on a day-to-day basis, the role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships across multiple business sectors, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing regional Corporate Finance team. Working closely with the Regional Lead Advisory Partner, key duties include:
- Executing transactions in the £20m to £100m deal space including venture-capital backed MBO's, acquisitions, disposals and growth capital fund-raisings.
- Day-to-day contact for all parties involved in M&A transactions, taking ownership of key aspects of the mandate and working with in-house TAS/DD team across the South West region
- Ownership of Advisory transactions for small & medium sized enterprises across multiple business sectors within the Bristol, Reading & Southampton offices
- Determining project scope and in-house resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring options
- Building a rapport with clients across the region, understanding their business and expectations for longer term future opportunities.
- Monitoring progress of deals against budget and established timeframes
- Reviewing work completed by Qualified Corporate Finance team members
- Dealing with all client queries on open transactions, external advisers and other third parties
- Identifying and recognising new Advisory/M&A deal potential, and attending networking events for future business opportunities
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Director role you should be a high performer, professionally well connected with a strong academic background and at least eight years post-qualified corporate finance experience with an accountancy practice, CF boutique or PE House. For candidates with strong relevant M&A deal experience, ACA/ACCA qualification is required, and you should be comfortable working on your own end-to-end mandates. You should have strong self-belief, discipline, ambition, drive and a desire to become a Corporate Finance Partner at the firm in due course. Working as part of a highly efficient regional team with a consistent deal flow, and working closely with a highly experienced partner, there will be the opportunity to gain significant corporate finance experience with the rapid career progression.
On offer is a base salary up to £120,000 depending on career level & relevant experience + bonuses, 25 days holiday, healthcare/pension schemes and other flexible cash benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile