Our client, a global leader in their field are looking for a technically astute Accountant to join their business and assist with accounting preparation and analytical review to ensure accurate reporting and accounting standards are met as required.
· Preparation of statutory financial statements and quarterly management accounts
· Liaise and supply external auditors' information regarding year-end consolidated financial statements and statutory financial statements
· Demonstrate a detailed understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards, applicable local accounting standards, local legislation, reporting disclosures and group accounting policies, ensuring they are applied and upheld
· Compliance with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements, ensuring financial controls are addressed within deadlines set
· Preparation of reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up and critical analysis of the balances in significant entities and assistance with review of Associate Accountants work
· Assistance in testing internal controls on a monthly basis
· Helping to establish best practice, standardisation and ways of working for all legal entities
· Pro-active participation in/lead the coaching activities within the team
· Identify areas of process improvements and propose potential solutions
I am looking to speak to people with some similar experience, and those ideally fully qualified, or working towards the latter stages of their qualification. A good working knowledge of IFRS is required, and experience of working with SAP would be an advantage.
Get in touch for a confidential conversation!