An opportunity for an experienced RGN Home Manager has become available at a well-known provider in the Newcastle Under Lyme area. This traditional home Set amongst 4 acres of landscaped gardens, the service provides a variety of elderly care including nursing and dementia.
The successful candidate will be an experienced people manager with excellent communication skills, capable of leading a team and motivating a team. My client is looking for a strong candidate that has come from a care background, nurse qualified and must have Home Management experience.
You must be a qualified RGN Nurse, the salary for this position is up to £65k.
The successful candidate will receive:
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career
* Quality training to enhance your skills
* Access to regular covid-19 testing
* High IPC and sanitation standards
* Good Annual Leave
* Pension scheme
* Salary £55-65K depending on experience
The ideal candidate will have:
* NMC Pin number - active/no restrictions
* Registered Manager/Level 5 and above (not essential)
* Home Manager experience in a nursing home
* Strong work background (not moving jobs a lot)
* Experience in a busy home
If this Home Manager this position would be of interest, do not hesitate to get in contact with Marie O'Reilly via email or telephone (phone number removed).
JOB REF: MO94949