A SaaS company that specialises in data to enable more targeted advertising driven through its proprietary technology helping to bridge the gap between data providers, agencies, and brands. Launched in 2018 already with offices in London, New York, Milan and Stockholm this company is expanding rapidly and capable of delivering to a global client base. The team are developing new products surrounding MarTech by releasing a new breed of Customer Data Platform to support brands, publishers, agencies and consultancies on their data driven marketing strategies using first party data.The Job
You will join the company as the Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for keeping the marketing strategy on track, innovating new ideas and managing both external and internal stakeholder relations.
- Manage the external PR agency on regular press releases surrounding new product launches, board members and publishing of industry articles.
- Create sales decks and assets enabling the Sales Team to win new accounts.
- Create industry specific content through whitepapers, blogposts, social media content etc.
- Help coordinate messaging in line with partners and customers to ensure a clear and unified voice.
- Create newsletters and manage subscriber lists
- Build, manage and maintain LinkedIn campaigns
- Manage content on the website, in Wordpress
- Support the management of webinars
- Manage a marketing budget for sponsorship of industry events
- Develop the voice of the business in terms position within the data platform market.
- Be able to react in a flexible and nimble manner in what is still a "Start Up" atmosphere despite the size of the business operations.
- Educated to degree level.
- 3+ years' experience with the SaaS industry
- Prior experience working in either MarTech or AdTech
- An understanding of SaaS products and business models
- Experience running LinkedIn B2B campaigns
- Experience managing WordPress websites
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment i.e. being highly productive, hardworking and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
Bonus Points For
- Intermediate or fluent Italian speakers