Supply Teacher / Corby / September start Your new company
Hays Education are a market leader with exclusive partnerships with Secondary Schools across Corby and the surrounding areas. Working as a Supply Teacher through Hays, you will benefit from working on a full or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance.
We understand that due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic teachers may be more cautious about supply teaching. Our dedicated team of consultants are happy to talk with you about any concerns you may have, the current market and how Hays have dealt with the effects of the pandemicYour new role
As a Supply Teacher working in a Secondary School, you will be able to cover lessons suited to your curriculum strength and you will also be required to cover across the wider curriculum.
- Supervise students in lessons whilst delivering pre-prepared work left by the teacher.
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom
- Be familiar with the school's policies and procedures and deal with any immediate problems.
- Collating the completed work from the lesson and leaving a handover for the returning teacher.
For long-term positions, you may be required to plan, mark and assess pupils work, however PPA time will be included. What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you must be an experienced teacher with Qualified Teacher Status, Hays welcomes more experienced teachers as well as NQT's. You must be professional and have a flexible attitude to working and timetable changes. What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for qualified teachers looking for temporary day to day work which will not require planning, marking or assessment. This is also a great chance to work in a variety of different secondary schools across Corby In return you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support.
- Hays Hub app for your tablet or mobile to manage all your bookings
- A dedicated consultant on hand to aid with any concerns or queries.
- Refer-a-Friend scheme worth £250 high street vouchers What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.