Project Controller - SAP - Utilities
The Infrastructure market within the UK has seen massive growth in recent years and this is set for a further increase as the UK gets back to some normality and the new infrastructure projects can commence in earnest.
Our client, who have a major stake in the planning and project controls field require a Project Controller with SAP experience to work on a highly complex multi-million-pound programme of work within a consultancy environment, Reading based.
You will have experience in SAP and manage and report on capital project baselines (cost and schedule) of circa £1bn per annum, track key milestones and will have strong communication skills to be able to provide insights on cost and schedule performance to the Head of Delivery.
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven background working as a Project Manager, Project Controller, Financial Controller or Senior analyst.
- Expertise in business systems such as SAP, Primavera P6, Excel, MS project etc.
- Demonstrate delivery experience, preferably with regulatory reporting experience obtained through a commercial or project controls environment.
- Excellent Stakeholder management expertise.
- Expert at establishing and maintaining effective PMO processes and controls.
Duration - 6 months
Rates £350 per day (inside IR35)
If you are interested in this role, please apply online