DevOps Engineer -Security Life Cycle - QA - DataDog - Splunk - Prometheus
Software Security Engineer required for a fintech based in London who build bespoke software solutions for asset managers. This is a well established fintech who are well known in the market for their clean and efficient solutions. A big emphasis on agile methodologies and collaborative working has lent itself to their recent success.
After recently being acquired by a large data analytics firm they are now looking for build our the fintech function and are hiring a number of contractors to help projects across a number of teams.
The client are after some skilled developers with a strong DevSecOps experience and interest in the security life cycle.
- QA experience in testing
- Graph QL is a big bonus.
- Strong experience across the security area
- Strong TDD/BDD approach, agile methodologies.
- Ideally a strong educational background in Science, Engineering or Computing
- C# developer crossing over with a QA/Security Lifecycle
-.NET experience or someone from this background
- Data Dog or alternative (New Relic, Grafana,Networx, Spiceworks, Zabbix etc)
- Splunk or Prometheus for event monitoring
If you would like the chance to work on some cutting edge tech on a greenfield project, with one of the most exciting fintech firms in London then please apply to Nick Heath at Westbourne Partners.
These roles will be contract and usual length is 6 months.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93172695